Register Log in

NEW UPDATE

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
- All Mau Generator now have a default multiplier
Good. Now it is only needed to decrease the deffense of mau and increase mau repair cost. Since you added high level farm.
Also what about pvp elem? I noticed they were increased. But where to farm pvp now? People who had pvp elems will dominate over new players.
Please also take your attention on annihilator and mage damage. It is normal then annihilator could destroy mage in one shot with best equip he have (for example - full 100 or better elem set + 70 int +4-5 flame + 55 atk pot + golden 60 atk siege kit against mage with 70+4 intense armor with no hp bonus elems)
I saw one mage dps with cb almost 12k from one shot. I know he used 70 shop atk pot and atk 99 grade mantle. Thanks

[ZlayaZaya]

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Good. Now it is only needed to decrease the deffense of mau and increase mau repair cost. Since you added high level farm.
Also what about pvp elem? I noticed they were increased. But where to farm pvp now? People who had pvp elems will dominate over new players.
Please also take your attention on annihilator and mage damage. It is normal then annihilator could destroy mage in one shot with best equip he have (for example - full 100 or better elem set + 70 int +4-5 flame + 55 atk pot + golden 60 atk siege kit against mage with 70+4 intense armor with no hp bonus elems)
I saw one mage dps with cb almost 12k from one shot. I know he used 70 shop atk pot and atk 99 grade mantle. Thanks
MORE CRYING :DD you are noob ) nothing will help you..you can't play RF )

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Actually it is not. Then you grab blessing (mau generator too) you will have more dps.

RememberMe

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
So I applied the patch and got in but it stops working on character selection screen. Any ideas why this is going on and what am I supposed to do now?

Lief

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Admin could you please atleast clear the drops? Since the talic drop isnt that high and GP too could you please just make mobs that drop GP drop only GP and mobs that drop talic only drop talic too? We lose time ( and patience to me lol ) looting trah items from monsters...

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Admin could you please atleast clear the drops? Since the talic drop isnt that high and GP too could you please just make mobs that drop GP drop only GP and mobs that drop talic only drop talic too? We lose time ( and patience to me lol ) looting trah items from monsters...
Sure, good idea, i will correct it tomorrow.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
So server is for bellato again just like from the start? I saw only 3 or maybe 4 accretian and 2 cora players only. Chipmunks winning every cw because NO ONE can kill windowed mau players with blessing or mages with cash shop atk pots from bells rl (bless is still not panzer btw)

Lief

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Is it supposed to be different the status on pvp elementals? While my ring lvl 70 give me 29 atk 29 def 12hp my amulet lvl 70 pvp give me just 19 atk 19 def 8 hp. Is it supposed to be liked that? And if so, why?

jumpace

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Farm talics from volite and grumble in vc then go npc talics then talic crystal mixture. Or wait event. Talic crystal box is for drop.
that 's kinda boring.
it'll be okay if 1 player at it. but if so many player hunting talic & GP, it gonna issue. so few talics & GP drop. almost no player interests this server i guess.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
So server is for bellato again just like from the start? I saw only 3 or maybe 4 accretian and 2 cora players only. Chipmunks winning every cw because NO ONE can kill windowed mau players with blessing or mages with cash shop atk pots from bells rl (bless is still not panzer btw)
Before writing, maybe worth thinking about? For me doesn't matter Blessing or Panzer, i corrected all items with effect which gives increases mau damage. If you want discuss anything, make a video with your equipment and we will see.

proPP

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
hi admin... still problem in buying the mantle. sometime my game crush when trying to buy also..

http://imgur.com/a/DpllH

DpllH