Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

NEW UPDATE

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Yo Dev! How about to nerf mau on that week and make 2nd login ONLY for premium users? Also more loot for premium users will motivate to buy it for week or month. Thanks

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Yo Dev! How about to nerf mau on that week and make 2nd login ONLY for premium users? Also more loot for premium users will motivate to buy it for week or month. Thanks
Hello, sure, we will finished analyzing today cw's and i see, that we need make a default panzer generator for first time and make a special generator which will be upgrading like a classic weapons/armors.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
So you are telling me that mau blessing will be removed and panzer generator will be upgradable like 70 intense armor or weapon but with special combination?
Also how I as annihilator or dreadnough will counter mau with max panzer gen and 70 relic spear?

SenbunSakura

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
sir. i think Log -in server is down.
gets stuck to log-in window all the time.
server under maintenance?
uzkTzUM.png

proPP

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
problems encountered with mob drops:
1. volite not dropping any talics.
2. infernal grumble not dropping any talics.

... yes im level 50.

problems encountered with farming.
if this is a pvp server... if... at least... please... reduce respawn time of mobs that drops gold caps.
elan has 1 spot only and the mob respawns as if forever.
as well as bm mobs. if not. this will be farm grinding... just suggestin. and pls fix the drops of the above mention problem. thank you.

proPP

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
ohhh, my bad, they are dropping talics. in 2 hours farming i got trash talics and 10 favor and 8 talics...

emotion aside, though its quite frustrating.
being logical....
the server description says pvp server. my experience (9years, diff servers) taught me the definition of a pvp and a private server..
a private server is owned by a group or an individual that basically decides the nature and extent of their service, the game.
private server doesn't equates that it is not grinding, or low/official rate.
a PVP server though, means players focus on PLayer Versus PLayer interaction (force/war/battle) and LESS ON FARMING and Leveling.

just my point of view, i guess we are old enough to appreciate others opinion.

Couluciouse2

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Just to inform everyone that this is just a first step among a big update. so instead of spamming farming type stuff that is going to get adjusted in a future patch, why not focus on just reporting errors with the game...