Register Log in

Voting Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomoodt1980

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I'm a new player and havent had much time to play yet (that will change by th end of the day) but i have had a few mins to vote a couple of times, after voting i have not got any points :( from the little time i have spent playing the server seems very good and althow im from England and only speak english i should be able to bring at least one friend with me, Are the rewards for voting behind a level cap?

(Sorry if this is written somwhere els or its in the wrong thread im useing google translate)

Raffi

Active User
Staff member
Premium User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Today voted, came the bonus.
Screenshot_1.jpg

tomoodt1980

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
MY CC both ingame and on the website show as 0 CC, i have voted 4 times (2x per icon) i am new here but iv played alot of RF priv servers over the years. not sure if its a bug or if im doing somert wrong.

tomoodt1980

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
not sure if it is working now, but i voted again and out of 2 votes i got 3 points, better than none i guess :) hopefully it sorted now thow, ill update when i find out

colin

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
the issue still remains, i still receive no points for voting and i have just tried now and still no points received :Ireful1:

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
:Crazy: this issue have been happening since the first time the vote point reward release... how many times u vote, though every day, will not count :Sorry::Sorry: i agree if this problem must be fixed immadiately.... :Drinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.