Register Log in

Melee/Range damage too low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyonoter

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hi admin, I'd like to ask you to test +5 weapons against +4 set and +5 weapons against +5 set as we just lost a few players(2 but it's a lot on a low pop server) because a Melee(Assaulter) with +5 lance(70) couldn't kill a MAGE, i know you altered some stuff with defense but, as far as i see, the original table was WAY better than the normal one(except for the bugs with ammo) after all, melee damage is too low in your server, even against mobs. PVP for melee/range, except MAU and Launcher(which has extremally high damage).

Range with elemental ammos do a bit better against mob, but not by much and they still suck at PvP.

Thanks.

cakalang99

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
the only reason why warrior cannot kill a mage in 1 versus 1 combat is because mage have debuff like restrain. with restraint im pretty sure you are aware the effect causing the target to unable use all of warrior active skill. warrior can manage to win in this situation only when they caught the mage when they are unaware of the enviroment. only then the warrior can kill with all the skills he has. but this condition is also limited with 2 factors.
1. if the mage is bellato, it would depend on how fast he would react to the attack and heal themselves
2. if the mage is cora and also a summoner with inana summoned, it is nearly impossible to do 1 v 1 because when they realize the damage input they will surely restrain the warrior.
in other word, face to face warrior vs mage combat would cause major disadvantage to the warrior. so i think its normal and reasonable. warrior versus another class is a piece of cake and with the equipment you describe i dont even surprised if they just need 2 skills to kill.

Hyonoter

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
the only reason why warrior cannot kill a mage in 1 versus 1 combat is because mage have debuff like restrain. with restraint im pretty sure you are aware the effect causing the target to unable use all of warrior active skill. warrior can manage to win in this situation only when they caught the mage when they are unaware of the enviroment. only then the warrior can kill with all the skills he has. but this condition is also limited with 2 factors.
1. if the mage is bellato, it would depend on how fast he would react to the attack and heal themselves
2. if the mage is cora and also a summoner with inana summoned, it is nearly impossible to do 1 v 1 because when they realize the damage input they will surely restrain the warrior.
in other word, face to face warrior vs mage combat would cause major disadvantage to the warrior. so i think its normal and reasonable. warrior versus another class is a piece of cake and with the equipment you describe i dont even surprised if they just need 2 skills to kill.
Cakalang, I'm a old player, I know that... What I'm talking about is without restrain and stuff... Melees are hitting 5-6k top on skills(with +5 lance), that's not enough to kill even without restraint and also, i'm sure the coras don't have a good elemen(such as ddd or hdh) so their def could be considered the lowest of the 3 races, especially for mages.

Nihal

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Lief here, we dont have not even normal elemntals LOL, its so hard to drop them, its bad in a way but atleast we have something to look for... btw, you gotta remember that are melees full elemental? We better wait till next week with counsils to check it

Hyonoter

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
thats why, its people with no elemental against people with no elemental... that way damage should still be higher... if its low without elemens it'll still be low after everyone has elemens

Nihal

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Normal defense was always bugged in RF, the only defense that counts is DEF rate. Even full atk.def elemental I would probably get hit the same damage. We better wait people get more elementals and archon armor

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
There is no bug here. Firstly, we fixed a bullet bug (when bullets given a bonuses for melee attack). Secondly, we fixed a bug with favour talics.

Status
Not open for further replies.