Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Endrance

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Looks like the forums went through a cleansing so I'll make a new thread for everyone to introduce themselves!

I've been playing RF on and off for about 9 or 10 years. I try to give it up completely, as the population of players is low and many servers including retail simply leave a bad taste in my mouth. But I always end up getting that "RF itch" that I'm sure many of you get from time to time as well. I'm pretty much a vagrant, moving from server to server trying to find one I really like. I tend to prefer low rate servers without a lot of custom stuff in it, and I prefer level 50 or 55 level cap as I feel the game is more balanced at that level. That's why I want to give this server a shot. Not sure what race I'll be playing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. See you guys in game!​

logo_rfonline.png

Don't be a stranger, introduce yourself!​

arcane

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello again! (I'm copying my last message I did to your post)
Been playing RF since 2006, still got the original PC box. Been having my on and offs with RF private servers but here I am and hopefully this is a private server worth putting some time in as for race you'll probably find me on bellato