Damage Berserker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Damage Berserker very small. Pls check it and fix.

My eq 70 spear +5, two ring 22% atk, one amulet 20% atk, doping 55% atk, -3 sec cd.

Last edited:

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Fry:
Assaulter damage to 70+4 armor cora with 70+5 is 4.2 k dude. I cant kill solo anyone or do serious damage...

Reactions: Fry

iWhiskey

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Administrator highly respect, I fully agree with him reconsider Ballance. 1 lunch mage can kill 3 at Isis with 0 70 Seth and 70 +6 frame ... I'm afraid to imagine what will be the architect set. RL + Support

Tocoli

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I do think about Melee doing low damage. i dont talk about DPS, just pure dmg.
I didnt make one because of that

Nihal

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Administrator highly respect, I fully agree with him reconsider Ballance. 1 lunch mage can kill 3 at Isis with 0 70 Seth and 70 +6 frame ... I'm afraid to imagine what will be the architect set. RL + Support
Can you repeat? I havent understood anything lol

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
upload_2017-2-6_9-41-54.png

upload_2017-2-6_9-46-9.png

upload_2017-2-6_9-46-52.png

upload_2017-2-6_9-50-0.png

Last edited:

Fry

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point

Yes, you have corrected the error. But now many of the classes do not cause damage to the right, as the berserker example. And do you it's okay? Now, this class has become useless, and you say that all is well with Domage. That test, I could not kill a launch that was to +0 armor, I could not even kill him othil cans, so it is with full eq and +5 spear! And you show screenshots, what's the use of them, in case the game when things are completely different.

Да, вы исправили ошибку. Но по факту теперь некоторые классы стали бесполезными. А вы показываете скриншоты и говорите что все хорошо.Я в фулл эквипе с +5 копьем и 2мя допами(кд и 55% атаки) не моуг перебить отхил ланчу в +0 броне.Зато ланч пробивает с тычки в мою +4 броню по 4к (а это ровно моему удару с самого сильного скила).

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Yes, you have corrected the error. But now many of the classes do not cause damage to the right, as the berserker example. And do you it's okay? Now, this class has become useless, and you say that all is well with Domage. That test, I could not kill a launch that was to +0 armor, I could not even kill him othil cans, so it is with full eq and +5 spear! And you show screenshots, what's the use of them, in case the game when things are completely different.

Да, вы исправили ошибку. Но по факту теперь некоторые классы стали бесполезными. А вы показываете скриншоты и говорите что все хорошо.Я в фулл эквипе с +5 копьем и 2мя допами(кд и 55% атаки) не моуг перебить отхил ланчу в +0 броне.Зато ланч пробивает с тычки в мою +4 броню по 4к (а это ровно моему удару с самого сильного скила).

We will correct it for several classes, don't worry. For example, we will add addintional bonuses.

Tocoli

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
when i see your graph, i thought about your test : you test one weapon against different armor upgrade , right ? like :
spear + 0 vs armor +0
spear + 0 vs armor +1
spear + 0 vs armor +2
etc etc

is it right ?

Because if it is, i think the problem is upside down, you need to test weapon +0 , +1, +2, etc against armor (+0)
to see if dmg is scaling right .

Because i think for everyone the problem is the dmg weapon upgrade.

Hyonoter

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
As I said and was ignored in another post, PVP Damage testing should be done full +5 against full +5, full +6 against full +6, archon armor buffs, support buffs, council buffs and so on... Testing a +7 weapon against +1-2 etc or +0 with the same test, isn't enough. Old players know that there's always an armor cap that, unless hit will make you hit way less and once you hit will make you able to kill your enemy, for each race/class/armor upgrade this cap is different.
I've always played DEF and Dodge, and differently from what admin says, DEF ALWAYS WORKED... In every server. Some less some more but always worked.

You can't compare the damage you do to someone with a +0 and a +4 set, in ANY server.

PS: I am a striker and should not say it but, the new gold point siege kit is too IMBA, you gave a huge attack speed and huge damage(both have never been togueter, not such big values...) for a small price(330gp) and weak and useless siege kits(such as lv 50-70 ones) for exorbitant prices(300m+).

In the END, strike with that siege kit IS IMBA, add to their over the top damage some lifesteal and a well upgraded armor... it's 1 striker vs 2-3 even 4 players.

Lief

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
As I said and was ignored in another post, PVP Damage testing should be done full +5 against full +5, full +6 against full +6, archon armor buffs, support buffs, council buffs and so on... Testing a +7 weapon against +1-2 etc or +0 with the same test, isn't enough. Old players know that there's always an armor cap that, unless hit will make you hit way less and once you hit will make you able to kill your enemy, for each race/class/armor upgrade this cap is different.
I've always played DEF and Dodge, and differently from what admin says, DEF ALWAYS WORKED... In every server. Some less some more but always worked.

You can't compare the damage you do to someone with a +0 and a +4 set, in ANY server.

PS: I am a striker and should not say it but, the new gold point siege kit is too IMBA, you gave a huge attack speed and huge damage(both have never been togueter, not such big values...) for a small price(330gp) and weak and useless siege kits(such as lv 50-70 ones) for exorbitant prices(300m+).

In the END, strike with that siege kit IS IMBA, add to their over the top damage some lifesteal and a well upgraded armor... it's 1 striker vs 2-3 even 4 players.
Finally someone who think like me LOL. ACCs have 2 types of SK, the damage one and the attack speed one, if you turn both into 1 and bump not only the damage it give but the attack speed your creating a killing machine. Not even saying its too OP cause you cant even compare with other races. Their SK attack speed is so high that they even bug the animation and you cant see the shooting, just your life getting drained

Hyonoter

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Tough... with the current def system, if that SK doesn't exist, strikers wont kill a fly.

A striker with +6 weapon, full elemens, archon armor(which def is bugged) and strike team(which is ME), should easily hit 3-5k/hit on a +5 warrior(2h).... I barely hit 3.5k on a mage.... and a mage which barely has +4 set and crappy elemens

There's also lots of other things bugged, Slow from mage is bugged(it should reduce attack speed by about 60%, mine drops from 2.2 to 0.6-0.7, way above 60%.

And some more things... but they aren't worth mentioning if the basic, which is def system, isn't fixed

Last edited:

CaTv

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Ok, so im bells rl, i have archon set +2, full dangus elems and 65+4 shield, with deff potion i have 42k deff and the acc striker can kill me like it nothing, he will hit me 3-4 times in 2 seconds for 3k+. What the hell can i do about that?

Raffi

Active User
Staff member
Premium User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Wait, as far as I know, RF online is a team game, not solo.
So, yesterday, checked into the game, the Punisher vs launcher.
  • Punisher ring 25/20 and 25/25, amulets 15/10, doping 55 attack, spear +6 white, without the support of 29K in the article. With support for 33k up
Damage to the launcher 5-7K
  • Launcher high damage Punisher with 70 +6 white archon armor 18K
I have not noticed any problems with damage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.