bug.jpg

distance from one turret to another is imposibble

bug2.jpg

Using spear and shield with same time ?

Nopa

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i think Malboro = iBooted = sh8happen = ishadow is same person, because he attacked me in mode chaos and changed Character and attacked me in the same place

Hylenz

Active User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Not to defend but lots of time ppl see me in Goliath but i'm in Catapult. Ppl see me with lance but i have bow. It's a graphical bug i think.
Just my opinion.
For turrets i saw many times acc or bells putting 5 around PB. Can't really estimate distance on picture. Still my opinion
Cya

Nopa

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
turret in Mid, its imposibble , look in radar distance from one to another
so far i know , its imposibble or he used cheat

ibooted

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
bug.jpg

distance from one turret to another is imposibble

bug2.jpg

Using spear and shield with same time ?
what are you crying about you called this a cheat? why dont you try build a tower just like i did and when you succed i will also call you a cheater are you newbie in putting towers? you just said distance well yeah because its like a visual bug when you turn your mouse in that direction its like its close to other towers i guess your just mad when i steal the kill in taravrn and blink be a player not losser dude

rastaman

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I dont know what happened with my spear, i was only with spear there or only with shield and knife, i didnt bug the shield, it's visual bug. I cant proove as i'm not capable of guessing the moment when the visual bug happens. And by the way, if u check the radar position of the turrets you can see that the one turret is in the center while the outter turret is always in the second margin of the radar. As well as we really had problem to put the pb on the place to get hit by the 6 towers... So it's just a tricky move, but you can always make it... Just the default CCR tower config range, you can't get rid of it.
Peace, out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.