Raffi

Active User
Staff member
Premium User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
  • Staff
Dear players!
Share your opinion about the server and what You want to see.
  • What needs to be improved?
  • Anything to add?
Maximum try to describe your idea

Fry

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1) Enable Dungeon
3) Add low chance upgrade ring\amul in mob\npc.
4) Add 1-32 mantle upgrade in mob\npc.
5) Remove 65 int in Elan pb. Add DDD set in DDD.

iWhiskey

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
  1. 5 grades jewelry.
    Stage 1 (lvl 1-55) are three grade jewelry. First Grade 5/5, the second 10/10. 15/15 (All rings / amulets to run)
    Production: 1 grade available for jewelry crafting, items from all domestic PB including gates / colony / strengthening. To create a jewelry have to put the pieces together. (Success rate of 80-100%
    Production: 2 grade available for jewelry crafting, items from all except the EPB DDD.
    To create the necessary jewelry and items of first grade with EPB. (Success rate of 60-70%)
    Production: 3 grade available for jewelry crafting, items PB Laboratories, Zee, MS ,. To create the necessary jewelry and second-grade items with PB. (Success rate of 40-50%)
    Stage 2 (55-60) available 4th grade jewelry - 20/20.
    Production: 4 grade available for jewelry crafting, items with a PB with the new location. To create the necessary third grade jewelry and objects with the PB. (Success rate of 20-30%)
    Stage 3 (60-70) available to the 5th grade for jewelry sets. 25/20, 25/25
    Production: 5 grade jewelry is available for graft, subjects with DDD and 60+ new location, the drop rate of 3-4 loot to the party. To create the necessary jewelry and grade 4 subjects with Barrett's esophagus (success rate of 10-15%)
  2. Make relevant pvp weapons.
  3. To make the properties of the legendary sets, but complete with bizhoy specifically for each set have their own set of class bizhi.
  4. This jewelry add PVP (gold) trader.
  5. PB should be relevant to many that would still online is the meaning was to collect all 3 RACE !! ALL 3! and go to the farm of what would loot were all satisfied. Enter prem boxes have a small number of the SDS that players have the same Double extra could get without Donata
5 грейдов бижутерии. 1 этап (1-55 лвл) доступно три грейда бижутерии. Первый грейд 5/5, второй 10/10. 15/15 (Все кольца/амулеты к бегу) Добыча: 1 грейд бижутерии доступен для крафта, предметы со всех домашних ПБ включая заставы/колонии/укрепления. Для создания бижутерии надо соединить части. (Шанс создания 80-100% Добыча: 2 грейд бижутерии доступен для крафта, предметы со всех ЭПБ кроме ДДД. Для создания понадобиться бижутерия первого грейда и предметы с ЭПБ. (Шанс создания 60-70%) Добыча: 3 грейд бижутерии доступен для крафта, предметы ПБ лаборатории, Зи, Гч,. Для создания понадобиться бижутерия второго грейда и предметы с ПБ. (Шанс создания 40-50%) 2 этап (55-60) доступен 4-й грейд бижутерии – 20/20. Добыча: 4 грейд бижутерии доступен для крафта, предметы с ПБ с новой локации. Для создания понадобиться бижутерия третьего грейда и предметы с ПБ. (Шанс создания 20-30%) 3 этап (60-70) доступен 5-й грейд бижутерии для сета. 25/20, 25/25 Добыча: 5 грейд бижутерии доступен для графта, предметы с ДДД и новых локации 60+, шанс выпадения 3-4 лута на пати. Для создания понадобиться бижутерия 4 грейда и предметы с ПБ (Шанс создания 10-15%) 1. Сделать актуальными пвп оружия. 2. Для легендарного сета сделать свойства, но в комплекте с бижой специально для каждого сета, у своего класса свой комплект бижи. 3. Эту бижу добавить в ПВП (голд) торговца. 4. Сейчас которую бижутерию ввели ( таже самая цита) включите ее, а от туда убрать.( ну или пункт 4 ) 4. Убрать кол-во грейделок такое сделать по 1 типо их получаеться и так достаточно, а если еще с 1-3 тип это перебор 5.ПБ должны стать на столько актуальны что бы с таки онлайном был смысл собрать расу.

Last edited by a moderator:

iWhiskey

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Good afternoon. Maybe we should just try to run build 2011? It will not be crude has everything for a comfortable game, there were a lot of things that only present on the project MID-WAY, because nothing prevents you to add some spice and everything will be fine. The project that you run it on so much crude that people do not catch hold, and you are already confused in my mind and do not know what you want. You should have listened to of the rare players wishes and introduced at least part of what they are asking for, and then it would be all right.

CaTv

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hello here are my ideas
1. Make mantle and rings, amulets easier to upgrade, what i mean it shoudnt be a pb drop, since only the dominaiting race will be able to upgrade it. and for hq pbs usually just 1 guy farms it without telling any1 and no1 ever get any upgraders
2. Increse the price of elems, but make elf land for pvp point farming place
3.Renew the current gold point vendors, since nobody want to farm just for 55+ weapon or armor
4. Legendary weapons and armor should be easier to upgrade or easier to obtain

Fry

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Make three stages of development:
1) Single - available at reception 70 lvl, is simply a conventional farm mobs.
At this stage it will be possible to obtain improved raincoats 1 to 32 lvl, jewelery from 51 to 56 lvl.
2) Group - a stage where further development you will need to gather a group of pairs of people (3 or more), and farming is very strong mobs, mini bosses.
At this stage it will be possible to obtain improved raincoats 33 to 62 lvl, jewelery from 57 to 63 lvl.
2.1) Phase must take place in PvP locations.
3) World - all other improvements accrue only to the EPB, etc. This 63 + raincoats, jewelry lvl 64+.

With regard to the bosses:
1) Dragon and Axe - replace the drop in the jewelery lvl 55-60.
2) EPB remove all trash from pb (keys, int weapon), leave all the drops that are now there, but to replace the box for the upgrade is only for 63+ and 64+ raincoats jewelry.
2.1) Strengthen EPB
2.2) Increased the drop rate of 1 DDD jewelry with his brother (at the moment have been killed and 6 rep dropped one ring).
2.3) Strengthen Elan weapons, just pick up the damage to the legendary, I do not think that they will make an imbalance, but to get a magic weapon to want everything.
3) Laboratory of 1st floor. Drop like Elan pb.
3.1) If Elan weapons will be hard, to do something that fell from pb at least one weapon.
4) Laboratory 2nd floor. Drop EPB, ddd jewelry, jewelry lvl 61-65.
4.1) If Elan weapons will be hard, to do something that fell from pb at least one weapon.
5) GI PB only improve Cloak 63+, 64+ jewelery.
6) Novazan pb. Drop EPB, ddd jewelry, jewelry lvl 61-65.
6.1) Strengthen guardians shaman.
6.2) If Elan weapons will be hard, to do something that fell from pb at least one weapon.
7) Kalina, Bellefeuille, droids (net) Varas - resource box, remove them from the Gold and PvP points.
Additional farm:
1) Create a place Pharma money \ gold \ PvP characters to have passed the first stage of development.

locations:
1) It is advisable to put it all in 1-2 locations in this place all the pharma space at different points and places should be several. From about 4 to 7 Pharma points, but in the same location. For what? What would one race did not occupy the place farming, and also was the movement on the location.

Сделать 3 этапа развития:
1) Одиночный - доступный при получение 70 лвл, представляет из себя просто фарм обычных мобов.
На этом этапе можно будет получить улучшения плащей с 1 по 32 лвл, бижутерии с 51 по 56 лвл.
2) Групповой - этап где для дальнейшего развития тебе надо будет собирать группу из пары человек( от 3 и больше) и фармить очень сильных мобов, мини боссов.
На этом этапе можно будет получить улучшения плащей с 33 по 62 лвл, бижутерии с 57 по 63 лвл.
2.1) Этап должен проходить в пвп локации.
3) Мировой - все остальные улучшения достаются лишь с ЭПБ и т.д. Это плащи 63+,бижутерия 64+ лвл.

По поводу боссов:
1) Дракон и Топор - заменить дроп на бижутерию 55-60 лвл.
2) ЭПБ удалить весь трэш с пб(ключи,инт оружие), оставить весь дроп который сейчас есть, НО заменить коробки для апгрейда лишь для 63+ плащей и 64+ бижутерии.
2.1) Усилить ЭПБ
2.2) Увеличить шанс выпадения ДДД бижутерии до 1 с брата ( на данный момент было убито 6 респов и выпало одно кольцо).
2.3) Усилить элан оружие, просто поднять урон до легендарных, не думаю что они внесут дисбаланс, но заполучить оружие с магией захотят все.
3) Лаборатория 1 этаж. Дроп как элан пб.
3.1) Если элан оружие будет усиленно, то сделать, что из пб падало как минимум 1 оружие.
4) Лаборатория 2 этаж. Дроп эпб, ддд бижутерия, бижутерия 61-65 лвл.
4.1) Если элан оружие будет усиленно, то сделать, что из пб падало как минимум 1 оружие.
5) ЗИ ПБ только улучшения для плащей 63+, бижутерии 64+.
6) Новазан пб. Дроп эпб, ддд бижутерия, бижутерия 61-65 лвл.
6.1) Усилить гвардов у шамана.
6.2) Если элан оружие будет усиленно, то сделать, что из пб падало как минимум 1 оружие.
7) Калина,Бельф,Дройды(сетка),Вараса - коробочки с ресурсами, удалить из них голд и пвп очки.
Дополнительный фарм:
1) Добавить места фарма денег\золота\пвп для персонажей прошедших первый этап развития.

Локации:
1) Желательно поместить это все в 1-2 локации, при этом разместить все места фарма в разных точках, и мест должно быть несколько. Примерно от 4 до 7 точек фарма, но в одной локации. Для чего? Что бы одна раса не оккупировала место фарма, и так же было движение по локации.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
About all existing variations of weapon. Make it 70 lvl and increase the damage of it or make it possible to extract the "cast" from elan/crimson/pvp/relic and combine it with legendary weapon. I am shure everyone will have interest in charming his weapon with bebuff or magic :)
And yes please make the chance of "cast" like in relic weapon. Plus there is not working buffs in elan weapon and they can be replaced with some acc debuffs. Thanks

Wiranek

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I have only two wishes.
1) If you can, please make some kind of a list where money, pvp capsules, gold capsules, etc. drop, so people know where to go. :)
2) Since soon, you might increase level to 81, please create higher level traps. 65 traps are too low., I haven't seen 70 ones anywhere. If you increase the level, trappers should get same level traps.

Lenik

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1. A more detailed description of the server. Many things are served from monsters not present in the description.
2. Jewelry Citadel for pvp points to do a full, not crafting things that fall from the pit bosses, or add them into monsters which can be killed solo.
3. Add a drop in chip
4. In EPB to leave only the drop for crafting cloaks.
5. For the voting server to increase the cash shop, 3 => 10 and you have to vote a month to dial in something decent.
6. Add crystal farm taliks
7. Double doping to make the gold coins, more for gold points

Fry

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Make three stages of development:
1) Single - available at reception 70 lvl, is simply a conventional farm mobs.
At this stage it will be possible to obtain improved raincoats 1 to 32 lvl, jewelery from 51 to 56 lvl.
2) Group - a stage where further development you will need to gather a group of pairs of people (3 or more), and farming is very strong mobs, mini bosses.
At this stage it will be possible to obtain improved raincoats 33 to 62 lvl, jewelery from 57 to 63 lvl.
2.1) Phase must take place in PvP locations.
3) World - all other improvements accrue only to the EPB, etc. This 63 + raincoats, jewelry lvl 64+.

With regard to the bosses:
1) Dragon and Axe - replace the drop in the jewelery lvl 55-60.
2) EPB remove all trash from pb (keys, int weapon), leave all the drops that are now there, but to replace the box for the upgrade is only for 63+ and 64+ raincoats jewelry.
2.1) Strengthen EPB
2.2) Increased the drop rate of 1 DDD jewelry with his brother (at the moment have been killed and 6 rep dropped one ring).
2.3) Strengthen Elan weapons, just pick up the damage to the legendary, I do not think that they will make an imbalance, but to get a magic weapon to want everything.
3) Laboratory of 1st floor. Drop like Elan pb.
3.1) If Elan weapons will be hard, to do something that fell from pb at least one weapon.
4) Laboratory 2nd floor. Drop EPB, ddd jewelry, jewelry lvl 61-65.
4.1) If Elan weapons will be hard, to do something that fell from pb at least one weapon.
5) GI PB only improve Cloak 63+, 64+ jewelery.
6) Novazan pb. Drop EPB, ddd jewelry, jewelry lvl 61-65.
6.1) Strengthen guardians shaman.
6.2) If Elan weapons will be hard, to do something that fell from pb at least one weapon.
7) Kalina, Bellefeuille, droids (net) Varas - resource box, remove them from the Gold and PvP points.
Additional farm:
1) Create a place Pharma money \ gold \ PvP characters to have passed the first stage of development.

locations:
1) It is advisable to put it all in 1-2 locations in this place all the pharma space at different points and places should be several. From about 4 to 7 Pharma points, but in the same location. For what? What would one race did not occupy the place farming, and also was the movement on the location.

Сделать 3 этапа развития:
1) Одиночный - доступный при получение 70 лвл, представляет из себя просто фарм обычных мобов.
На этом этапе можно будет получить улучшения плащей с 1 по 32 лвл, бижутерии с 51 по 56 лвл.
2) Групповой - этап где для дальнейшего развития тебе надо будет собирать группу из пары человек( от 3 и больше) и фармить очень сильных мобов, мини боссов.
На этом этапе можно будет получить улучшения плащей с 33 по 62 лвл, бижутерии с 57 по 63 лвл.
2.1) Этап должен проходить в пвп локации.
3) Мировой - все остальные улучшения достаются лишь с ЭПБ и т.д. Это плащи 63+,бижутерия 64+ лвл.

По поводу боссов:
1) Дракон и Топор - заменить дроп на бижутерию 55-60 лвл.
2) ЭПБ удалить весь трэш с пб(ключи,инт оружие), оставить весь дроп который сейчас есть, НО заменить коробки для апгрейда лишь для 63+ плащей и 64+ бижутерии.
2.1) Усилить ЭПБ
2.2) Увеличить шанс выпадения ДДД бижутерии до 1 с брата ( на данный момент было убито 6 респов и выпало одно кольцо).
2.3) Усилить элан оружие, просто поднять урон до легендарных, не думаю что они внесут дисбаланс, но заполучить оружие с магией захотят все.
3) Лаборатория 1 этаж. Дроп как элан пб.
3.1) Если элан оружие будет усиленно, то сделать, что из пб падало как минимум 1 оружие.
4) Лаборатория 2 этаж. Дроп эпб, ддд бижутерия, бижутерия 61-65 лвл.
4.1) Если элан оружие будет усиленно, то сделать, что из пб падало как минимум 1 оружие.
5) ЗИ ПБ только улучшения для плащей 63+, бижутерии 64+.
6) Новазан пб. Дроп эпб, ддд бижутерия, бижутерия 61-65 лвл.
6.1) Усилить гвардов у шамана.
6.2) Если элан оружие будет усиленно, то сделать, что из пб падало как минимум 1 оружие.
7) Калина,Бельф,Дройды(сетка),Вараса - коробочки с ресурсами, удалить из них голд и пвп очки.
Дополнительный фарм:
1) Добавить места фарма денег\золота\пвп для персонажей прошедших первый этап развития.

Локации:
1) Желательно поместить это все в 1-2 локации, при этом разместить все места фарма в разных точках, и мест должно быть несколько. Примерно от 4 до 7 точек фарма, но в одной локации. Для чего? Что бы одна раса не оккупировала место фарма, и так же было движение по локации.

Annex to paragraph 2 shall be mobs that-be premium worked for them. Mobs have to punch any dodge, and otherwise begin to farm solo.
Дополнение к пункту 2. Должны быть мобы, что-бы премиум работал на них. Мобы должны пробивать любой додж, а иначе начнут соло фармить.

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I suggest you trade Auto-Sell by Auto-Loot.
Because Auto-Sell serves to sell items as soon as you pick them up and it becomes useless since you Drop Money Direct, Auto-Loot would make the farm easier.
But Auto-Loot would only to Solo-Farm. I've seen this system work on the RFKOS server.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
I suggest you trade Auto-Sell by Auto-Loot.
Because Auto-Sell serves to sell items as soon as you pick them up and it becomes useless since you Drop Money Direct, Auto-Loot would make the farm easier.
But Auto-Loot would only to Solo-Farm. I've seen this system work on the RFKOS server.[/QUOTIE]
I think it's not very good idea, but it's not impossible too.

Shazoke

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
As I said earlier, the server called RF KOS had this system, but they closed when they decided to put this system only for those who bought a Cash Item.I am Programmer, but I have never worked with RF Server, but it is known that when you kill a Monster, the system knows who killed and how much to drop item for that player, so just get this information and make the loot fall right In the Bag

Many of my friends say that they do not like to farm because they have to take item by item, Auto-Loot can attract many players to the server, I'm already calling friends because I believe the server has a lot of potential, I'd only change that Until then, since we will have a new update, the combination system is fine, the problem is the farm.

In addition to improving the farm, this system could also attract more players to the Novajan map, this could end up with players who spend all day AFK and create disputes over territory to be able to farm GP and Money. That would apply to future maps as well.

Thanks for listening

Nelsin

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
As I said earlier, the server called RF KOS had this system, but they closed when they decided to put this system only for those who bought a Cash Item.I am Programmer, but I have never worked with RF Server, but it is known that when you kill a Monster, the system knows who killed and how much to drop item for that player, so just get this information and make the loot fall right In the Bag

Many of my friends say that they do not like to farm because they have to take item by item, Auto-Loot can attract many players to the server, I'm already calling friends because I believe the server has a lot of potential, I'd only change that Until then, since we will have a new update, the combination system is fine, the problem is the farm.

In addition to improving the farm, this system could also attract more players to the Novajan map, this could end up with players who spend all day AFK and create disputes over territory to be able to farm GP and Money. That would apply to future maps as well.

Thanks for listening

I think that would be a great idea, cuz, the farming @ novajan takes a long time to grab the items from the ground, and most items dropped there are Money and GP Pills, so, Making it dynamic, dropping all items to the BAG, would incentivate players to go to Novajan Map to farm GP/Money faster and consequently the map will turn on a PvP Spot

When you are in a Party, like in PB's, that feature must be automatically disabled and loot may be free for all, i think.

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
  • +6 head against any debuff wont work properly. 10 debuffs and only 1-2 misses! +6 head must be at least with 50% chance
  • MAU repair and turrets costs were too cheap. It must be more expensive
  • Add sand bugs at bellato hq, anacade and solus maps

Last edited: