Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Still No Update? No Events? Boring? "Hell YES"

DonkyDFabio

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Well i came to this server because i saw Potential but right now the only thing is see is OP bells winning everything Boring Grind stuff that makes you sick, no events, Not even teaser on what GMs are working for.

IM BORED i dont know what to DO

Raffi

Active User
Staff member
Premium User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Why are you talking about what you do not know?
For updates need more time. And has not once mentioned that soon will be introduced a type D

DonkyDFabio

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Well Soon ? well Bells Already have everything to Dominate the server anyways make it fun Put the stuff back they way it have been before im stick of standing just in HQ w8 for new stuff to comeout you cant farm Legerndary Shit you cant farm upgraders for Jetpack you need 100000 to farm 1 Level 70 weapon which only has 1 Slot you get face rolled buy +5 or
+6 legendary weapons because they could farm all the shit before everything was removed

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
Well i came to this server because i saw Potential but right now the only thing is see is OP bells winning everything Boring Grind stuff that makes you sick, no events, Not even teaser on what GMs are working for.

IM BORED i dont know what to DO
What is your concrete suggestion? When everyone cried about MAU is OP, we will in fact delete this class from game with last fixes. What next?

And where did you find a legendary items? It was changed to Intense in last updates.

Instead of make a panic and posts like this, you could make a really good suggestion, but you continue tell about bells OP.

Now we are working on new game engine updates and if you are think that's so easy, you are wrong.

Old version:
upload_2017-7-5_18-9-33.png

New version:
upload_2017-7-5_18-9-41.png

DonkyDFabio

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
well thats the Point you can still update Intense level 70 weapons to Strong Intense with your Combinaton thing about how to make Legendarys 7 Purple Gem Talic Crystal and other stuff you get Strong Items out of it its also OP if you get that +5 or +6

DonkyDFabio

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
why i should make suggestions there is plenty of things people are talking about why making a new map engine ? the games has sooo many maps to offer

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
well thats the Point you can still update Intense level 70 weapons to Strong Intense with your Combinaton thing about how to make Legendarys 7 Purple Gem Talic Crystal and other stuff you get Strong Items out of it its also OP if you get that +5 or +6
Legendary items have been deleted and now you can combine Intense with items from legendary items and get Type C. Type C will be implemented in near patch with Type D.

Couluciouse

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
ACC is plenty strong if you only stopped runnning and trying putting up a fight... i see so amny ACCs turn tail and run so quick makes my head spin.... ACC has the highest ceiling of any of the races if played well....

fluxpogs

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
we can suggest right sir GM? Please increase the drop rate on 70 weapons and armors and not only 1 hunting area for 70 weaps and armors.. it is very random to find ur race armors and very few drops.. how can lowbies keep up with the other OP players already if this continue.. and money have no use in the game also.. not really much use.. we have 2b in few mins but wat can we buy with 2b wen ur lvl70 already.. u have 500m its ok just for pots.. please let the newbie keep with the OP players so that they will have reasons to stay and play this server and votes.. this is not much to ask ryt.. ty GM hope u can read this..

alvinhofer

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i want to suggest that, bring the talics back to the NPC just like the old patch, and bring back the HQ PB's elemental drops.