Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

some bugs

sreptan

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Bellato, Minmei, 35, driver

1) In the MAU my UNIT PT do not grow. Maybe they can grow after i get 40 and next profession? or it's bug? at test server PT not grow too, but i did not have time to get 40 for see it.
2) At test server CW will be start earlier by 2 hours than now. Where the truth?

velotron

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Maybe when i can post my problem here too.
I am RL of ACC(Ezon), and i can't appont peoples (Kkipars and Nemesis) as strike and support team. Admin, can you check they current status? They said that they have 34k+ CP... And I don't know what to do now...

sreptan

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
1) in mau again PT not UP
2) in CM so many towers at all map, its normal? bell cant go to they lazurwardian for quest, acc tower kill him...

Nyaka

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Maybe when i can post my problem here too.
I am RL of ACC(Ezon), and i can't appont peoples (Kkipars and Nemesis) as strike and support team. Admin, can you check they current status? They said that they have 34k+ CP... And I don't know what to do now...
need 4+ race rank

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
1) in mau again PT not UP
2) in CM so many towers at all map, its normal? bell cant go to they lazurwardian for quest, acc tower kill him...
Fixed. What about towers, can you make some screenshots next time, but anyway I will analyze logs.

sreptan

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Its hard. Tower is unvisible and i can see them only when they kill me, and after they again unvisible...

update. http://prntscr.com/jf7a55
At left screen map automaticly closed when i die, but there can see 1 right tower, and right screen - open map and no visibled towers. Path for test: move from bellato portal to solus by right wall. And similar towers ccc and acc (and i think bcc too) at all map. In center and underground no towers, but if i want go to ccc or acc by ground (left or right side) - they appear and kill. If run directly from acc to ccc - ccc towers at left side in middle of path. If run from acc to ccc and see first ccc barricade (not arount chip) - before barricade at right side towers too, but i dont remember what race is owner.

Last edited: