Welcome

Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

Nice CW guys

dayataps

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
2 cora against 4 acc (but suddenly gone) + 4/5 bells (no idea if they are alts).. and we we re able to defend.. :Dance4:
the thrill on exploding MAU's with +7 charms :D

Resources0035.jpg

Sorry about our language, we cant help but laugh at their antics :) kudos guys! see ya. :acute:

Richard Alex

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Hahaha lol...GG..atleast we dont make the server cw boring...enjoy the pvp...next time don’t run away..
Cya next cw...by the way we don’t bother much about our Cp wether it is negative or add...peace ✌
-Knightz-

neil

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i logged in earlier and saw BCC being attacked. then just had few rounds with you guys. why quit so early? lol

dayataps

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
It's part of strategy against mau;'s too OP mau damage 10k - 15k so we need to heal 2x first then hit again. but this time, office works gets me so I need to off..
at the same time, hard to play when there are many alts :) MAU life is ez, space bar, use alt - repeat - success def/atak. was wondering, trapper/spec are your alts? your dedication to this server/race is worth to be applauded.

i logged in earlier and saw BCC being attacked. then just had few rounds with you guys. why quit so early? lol

I quitted at 1:30 mark, not early dude.

neil

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
foreal? okay. i don't have a trapper. i do have 2 specs. talking like you don't have an alt. lol

Richard Alex

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Mau is not Op...Mau is very squashy...good job defending you CCC...let's enjoy our pvp becuase me and Mecha are having fun with you even if our Mua blow up...our towerist is not alt..but im having hard time also because my screen freeze..anyways no excuse...

Last edited:

dayataps

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Mau is not Op...Mau is very squashy...good job defending you CCC...our towerist is not alt..but im having hard time also because my screen freeze..anyways no excuse...
Same not responding RF and I don't know sometimes if you're in CATA/Goli is bugging us.. sometimes I see you guys not in mau, but when see damage, its 10k+, so rule out that is cata/goli.. old rf bugs.

Richard Alex

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Same not responding RF and I don't know sometimes if you're in CATA/Goli is bugging us.. sometimes I see you guys not in mau, but when see damage, its 10k+, so rule out that is cata/goli.. old rf bugs.
maybe it's a glitch/bug visually..honestly i'm having hardtime also 'clicking' with you guys even you are in front of me and i dunno if it is a bug also...and i abuse just wanting to aim at you hehhehee