Your current account also game account.

Register Log in

NEW UPDATE

Plator

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
rf bin dc when porting from outpost to haram and always rf bin dc now when logging back to char
same problem here. And could a admin pls if u change armor change all?
at the moment i waer a lvl 67+3 white cora helm that looks like a lvl 50 acc melee helm. but normal it shoulde be a int lvl 67+3 lau helm :D

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
how to use the new patch? i tried to update my launcher.. but it is stuck at bin error.. i tried to download the full client.. my torrent says it will finished download at 1 day and 2 hours. wtf.

C

Cosmic Cowboy

Giveaway over in bells, gm deleted my post and banned my account under "policy violation", whatever that meant. @Marine sorry bro, I can't tolerate admins and servers like this. Others have fun on empty server. @Zlaya keep those accs dead if you find them.
Cya on other servers. PinkPanther

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
fXtYV0.jpg
im stuck here... anyone who can help me?

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
anyone who can share clear instruction/guide on how to use the new patch update.. gm must have forgot to post guidelines on how to use patch..

PoisonApple

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
So much errors and so much complaints (which I kind of agree to part of them)...
I'm sitting out of this server for the time being. When things get all fixed and clear I might be back.
Hope to see you in future people, YoungFlym temporarily out.

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
since gm dont reply on how to use patch.. im trying to download the new client.. but will be finish downloading tommorow.. so i guess ill be on tommorow..

Rockstar

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
funny right? i was posting here for almost 3 hrs.. and no reply.. maybe gm wants us to figure it out ourselves... we need to crawl for the answers here..

SenbunSakura

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
guys everybody. i seems that the old patch has problems with new. the best way is to redownload the game. works fine. don't be surprised toif lvling is harder and farming tough as hell. also gpoints gone but not the items u bought. u still hve ur items. some were altered i guess. but if you get errors, best way is to download entire game.

alvinhofer

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
guys everybody. i seems that the old patch has problems with new. the best way is to redownload the game. works fine. don't be surprised toif lvling is harder and farming tough as hell. also gpoints gone but not the items u bought. u still hve ur items. some were altered i guess. but if you get errors, best way is to download entire game.
so i need to download it again.... for the third time.....

SenbunSakura

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
and may i remind, dont download from the home site.
somewhere in the forum, gm posted link for download. get it there.
my guess is the client u can download from the home site is sill the old one