Register Log in

need Help... character stuck in hq outpost portal to 117 armory

Status
Not open for further replies.

zacarg

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
character got stuck (rfonline.bin crashed) while porting from "Acc Outpost" to "Armory 117".. kindly port my character back to HQ pls....

IGN: Ex
Race: Accretia
username: zacarg

PiuPiu

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
You can pm me your login, pass and fireguard. I will go out of Haram. 100% Guarantee. Helped XO (cora player) before :-)

Raffi

Active User
Staff member
Premium User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
rf midway full client.. i've downloaded it on your web site link with full patch...
If you are going to play on pvp server, you had to download the client, unzip it and run it in the game folder update.exe

zacarg

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i've redownloaded the full client pvp and pvp full patch.. installed/patch it.. but its still the same.. T_T..

EvoNeon

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Same problem just i tried to TP from HQ to 117 ang now im getting error all the time RF_Online.bin stoped working..
Server Mid-Way USA ...
Please tp my character back to HQ !!
Nick - EvoNeon - Accretia
Thanks...

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
wow...!!!
same problem is happening to me too!!! :Bomb::Bomb::Help::Help:
my char in MidWay USA got stuck, nick RedRibbon after got dc while port to one of HQ PB it got stuck, I cant log to that char again. It suddenly got error rfonline.bin.. please port it back, dear admin...
what have gone wrong ???

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
wow...!!!
same problem is happening to me too!!! :Bomb::Bomb::Help::Help:
my char in MidWay USA got stuck, nick RedRibbon after got dc while port to one of HQ PB it got stuck, I cant log to that char again. It suddenly got error rfonline.bin.. please port it back, dear admin...
what have gone wrong ???
Hello, what the client do you using?

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
i am using the latest downloadable client and patch in web... the problem solved now... thanks admin... but recently dc s problem is unstopable and always happening.. it is not fun anymore playing and always got lagg and dc.. i never find this lagg and dc before the new update running. need serious atrention, sir. thank you

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
i am using the latest downloadable client and patch in web... the problem solved now... thanks admin... but recently dc s problem is unstopable and always happening.. it is not fun anymore playing and always got lagg and dc.. i never find this lagg and dc before the new update running. need serious atrention, sir. thank you
Where are you from?

j14ncux9

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
it never happen before the update... everything running well.. but i ll try that anyway though i m not sure it will work.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.