Status
Not open for further replies.

chanchris21

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
levelled up my 3RD hecate and to my disappointment is the bug still persists :(
hecate reached level 61 but went back to level 1 afterwards.

Attachments

• still the same.jpg
    still the same.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 358

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
levelled up my 3RD hecate and to my disappointment is the bug still persists :(
hecate reached level 61 but went back to level 1 afterwards.
I don’t have this problem, tested x4 times and it’s lvling okay, can you make a video please or sell this Hecate and buy new one?

chanchris21

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
4th time admin. i will be delighted to have you as an audience on teamviewer.

Attachments

• 4th time.jpg
    4th time.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 340

chanchris21

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Looking at the HP of my hecate, which is 36k upon reaching 61, it goes back down to 70 which is the HP for level 1 hecate.

chanchris21

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
weirdly, just as when i was to take a video of the bug, my hecate started levelling up normally. request for closure of this thread. thank you admin!

RodallDemo

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Well, Hecates are terible to up for non starting mages. I'm a cross and my hecate lands 32 damage on mobs that are already 3 levels below her. In fact, 2 levels below she cant even land a hit, all are misses.

I've been trying to up her yesterday and today. I really doesn't think a pvp server should take so much for a cross to up a hecate. Specially that, for cross-classers like me, reviving a dead hecate takes forever.

I was with my hecate at level 53 killing BlackCrowWarBeasts and i literally landed 2 hits and the mob turned to my hecate. I got around 20% and it was dead. It seems more like a problem of precision and minimal damage, since I'm hitting literally 32 with the hecate, already having 2 (don't even know if it works) Sympathy Charms.

chanchris21

User
User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
Is this newage?
Its capries. I already got my hec level 81.
I think its unwise for x class to use hecate. My hec does good damage with summoner buff i think. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.