Administrator
Staff member
Cash Shop
Vote Point
엘븐 실드(코스튬방패)
  • Staff
1598029577710.png

Hello RF Online!

We've brought in three great novelty developer notes that are a key element of RF Online!

As we look forward to it, please check out the information:
  • Added 2nd type of Elf Land [PVE];
On this map PVP mode is disabled, but monster drop only 50% from normal.
  • Reworked MAU system:
Each race have their unique system, but original MAU system main issue which comes from old times that Def Facing (from skill damage) point only for key. Example 30 or 65 MAU have the same Def Facing, It's really wrong, that's why on RF Online 1.5 MAU system replaced by Ride System.

From now we will introduce new MAU system. First of that we positioned MAU as support/farm class, that's means you can easily farm or deal some damage on chipwar time. MAU Def Facing now depends from your equiped amor and favour talics also affectes for this. I think that's only first tiny stages to make MAU or some forgotten features great again and I think you will support us.
  • Analyzing and first stage of fixing while client freezes on create/open storage;
  • Fixed mage skill damage (not visible damage);
  • Several fixes;

Shengzi

User
Cash Shop
Vote Point
I'm really sorry sir, i will never asking for something that making MAU great again. Just change back MAU damage sir, we are suffering in bellato with MAU damage like that TT___TT

Last edited: